Christian Psychologist & Marriage Counselor
I am a Christian psychologist who combines professional experience with spiritual insight. I offer counseling in several areas: Marital Counseling, Intergenerational Concerns, Mental Health Issues, Dealing with Stress, and Thriving in a New Life Season. If any of the following concerns pertain to you, please do not hesitate to reach out for counseling:
- We desire premarital preparation.
- Sexual intimacy is a problem for me / us.
- My spouse is having an affair. I’m devastated and don’t know what to do.
- I have a problem controlling my anger and frustration (or my spouse or teenager does).
- Our marriage is in trouble. Something has to change.
- All my husband / wife cares about is the job / kids and I feel rejected and unloved.
- I am bewildered about how to improve my relationship with my adult children.
- My child's spouse seems to hate us and has influenced my son/daughter to shut us out of their lives. We are allowed little/no contact with our grandchildren.
- Holiday celebrations are ruined because of the attitude of my daughter-in-law/mother-in-law.
- There’s too much arguing and yelling in our household. We don’t know how to communicate effectively in our family.
- I have low self-esteem and feel worthless and ashamed and like a failure.
- I’m having difficulty coping with loss, divorce, injustice, rejection, disabling illness, domestic abuse, pornography use, substance use, etc.
- I feel anxious (worried, fearful, panicky).
- I can’t seem to get over hurts in my past. I’m a victim of dysfunctional parenting, physical or mental abuse, childhood trauma, rape or sexual molestation.
- I suffer from severe mood swings.
- I feel depressed (sad, worthless, hopeless, defeated, isolated, exhausted).
- My own (or my husband's) physical problems are making my life very difficult.
- Stress (from job, finances, marital discord, time pressure, etc.) is crushing me.
- My thoughts are racing and I can’t sleep.
- I want to know God better, discover my purpose in life, find career fulfillment.
- I am in a life transition (empty nest, retirement, career change, relocation, increased care taking responsibilities, recently widowed or divorced, etc.), so I need life coaching.